Face to Face Consultations Now Available
The NZ Physiotherapy Board have been advocating on behalf of physiotherapists to be able to see patients safely for face to face consultations during Alert Level 3.
As of Friday 15th October Physiotherapists have been advised they can now see patients face to face, adhering to Ministry of Health guidelines.
The clinic visit will look a little different to previous visits. In order to meet Ministry Guidelines for Level 3, we have introduced additional protocols above and beyond the measures we had in place previously, they include:
- Physio by appointment only, strictly NO walk in appointments
- If you become sick before your appointment, you must call to cancel
- Scan in, using the COVID app on arrival for every person entering the clinic
- Use hand sanitiser provided upon arrival and before exit
- Keep 2m apart from anyone else in the clinic
- All treatment areas will be disinfected between each patient
- Masks to be worn at all times by patient and therapist
- You will not be able to use our toilet or changing room
- Please bring 2 towels and wear appropriate clothing for the body part being treated; we will be unable to provide bed linen, gowns or shorts
- Please bring your own pen for any paper work that may need to be completed
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time; there will be no waiting in the reception area.
The safety of our staff and patients is of utmost importance to us.
Our physiotherapists, acupuncturist’s and admin staff are fully vaccinated.
West Auckland Physio Team